List of Superfoods:
1. Lean Red Meat
2. Fish (Tuna, Salmon, Haddock, Lobster, Scallops, Tilapia)
3. Chicken, Quail, Duck, Turkey, Pork, Lamb
4. Eggs (if you are at risk for heart disease, consult a doctor. Normally they will recommend no more than 2 egg yolks a week. They should all you to use egg whites instead.)
5. Plain Greek Yogurt or Cottage Cheese
6. Protein Powder (Whey or Plant Based)
Vegetables and Fruits
9. Cruciferous Vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower)
10. Mixed Berries
12. Mixed beans
14. Whole Oats
15. Raw, unsalted mixed nuts
17. Extra virgin olive oil
18. Fish Oil or Krill Oil
19. Flax Seeds (ground)
Drinks / Other
20. Green tea (Great alternative to coffee)
21. BCAAs (to take post workout – I only recommend if you’r working out 4 or more times per week)
22. Green+ (to aid your vegetable intake)
Make sure that when you choose your foods, you are not allergic or intolerant to them!
Now that you know what foods are good to eat, we can pick different combinations of these foods to create easy shopping lists.
The same ingredients can make multiple recipes!
We’ll show you how to do it in the next section.
Nutrition Program Menu
Click the button below to continue…